CMO tomorrow night

Sterling DeRamus

Due to the LSU game I was thinking of going up to CMO tomorrow night. It should clear by about 7 ish. An hour after sunset.

Anyone else interested?

Dress warmly!!!

Fred Rains

Just now getting back to you. We’re in Brunswick, GA for a camper rally. Home in a few days.

Have fun!

On Thursday, November 4, 2021, 9:02 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

Due to the LSU game I was thinking of going up to CMO tomorrow night. It should clear by about 7 ish. An hour after sunset.

Anyone else interested?

Dress warmly!!!

adalinepace@...

I would love to but I’ll be working late tomorrow:(

Sterling DeRamus

Unfortunately the weather has changed drastically since I first posted. It now shows severe clouds until tomorrow anyways. So it’s either Saturday or nothing for me. I have to decide about the game. Argh.

On Nov 4, 2021, at 11:34 PM, adalinepace@... wrote:

I would love to but I’ll be working late tomorrow:(

Stephen Jones

I am planning to go up to CMO tonight. Should be there by six. 205 572-1146

Sterling DeRamus

Adaline may call you.

On Nov 6, 2021, at 9:43 AM, Stephen Jones via groups.io <Stevejonz@...> wrote:

I am planning to go up to CMO tonight. Should be there by six. 205 572-1146

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

I would like to take this time to let the new folks know about Chandler Mountain.
This is on top of a Alabama mountain, hee hee, but it is at an altitude where the wind blows and the temperature is so much colder that what is forecast.
I normally drop the temp by 10d, and double the wind. Forecast 30d I treat it as 20d possibly teens depending on wind. I have never needed a dew heater for my equipment at Chandler.
So make sure you dress for the evening and carry extra clothes plus gloves, scarves and maybe hand warmers.
Enjoy and be safe driving up and down the mountain.

Rick Tyra
Treasury Bas-Astro
Clear Skies