CMO tomorrow night?

Sterling DeRamus

Well the weather apps are a bit unclear. They’re may be some clouds, but one says mostly clear. The clear sky clock though is pessimistic. But it might all change by tomorrow. If so, I’d like to go up there. The moon doesn’t rise til 12:30. Right now my app says next Saturday is going to be bad.

So if anyone wants to go let me know. I’ll make a decision by 4. By that point, I hope the Iron Bowl will be decided.

And as always any newbies, let me know so we can meet or I can drive you up there if you want!

Sterling
205-504-0189

Sterling DeRamus

Nannnh. Weather is bad