From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 11:08:11 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: [bas-astro] CMO tonight

It’s looking fairly good.  Need to see if the transparency improves, but I think it will be good enough.

Anyone else?

It’ll be a good night to see the comet! I bet we’d see it well with the C-14.

Join us.  And if anyone has not been there yet and needs help finding it.

Sterling DeRamus

At least 4 of us so far.

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Martin <Mrodri2@...> wrote:

Im in, also want to take some Jup and Sat pictures
Martin

It’s looking fairly good.  Need to see if the transparency improves, but I think it will be good enough.

Anyone else?

It’ll be a good night to see the comet! I bet we’d see it well with the C-14.

Join us.  And if anyone has not been there yet and needs help finding it.

Bob Sieber

See you there!

On Jul 18, 2020, at 2:14 PM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

At least 4 of us so far.

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Martin <Mrodri2@...> wrote:

Im in, also want to take some Jup and Sat pictures
Martin

It’s looking fairly good.  Need to see if the transparency improves, but I think it will be good enough.

Anyone else?

It’ll be a good night to see the comet! I bet we’d see it well with the C-14.

Join us.  And if anyone has not been there yet and needs help finding it.

Don Waters

What is the status of the CMO field? Is it open as before? Are there restrictions due to new owner?

Nope. Same as ever.

On Jul 20, 2020, at 2:13 PM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

What is the status of the CMO field? Is it open as before? Are there restrictions due to new owner?

Thanks. I haven't been going out, partially due to not knowing about that, partially due to the virus, and partially due to the fact that I am working on new setups and guiding that I can practice from my driveway. BTW, the initial effort with f1.9 Hyperstar looks promising with 15 second trial exposures of star fields. 25x faster!
Don

Robert Pitt

Hello Don. You may be interested in the attached object list I put together for (generally) large objects that may be of interest with your Hyperstar setup.