From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> on behalf of Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:06:57 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io>
Subject: [bas-astro] CMO tonight

Looking like a great night. Anyone else planning on going up the mountain?

If any new folks haven’t been up there and want to go, let me know and we can meet at the Texaco.

Sterling.

Stevejonz@...

Hello, my name is Steve Jones and I am a new member. I would like to go tonight but need instructions as to the when and where.

Sterling DeRamus

ICSC is showing pretty clear but seeing is not that great. Could be worse.

On Nov 14, 2020, at 12:48 PM, Martin <Mrodri2@...> wrote:

Hi Sterling
The forecast is showing some clouds
Regards