Topics

CMO tonight?

Sterling DeRamus

Anyone thinking of going to CMO tonight? It’s good weather and next Saturday the forecast is not so good. I was thinking it would be a good night for some observing.

If anyone hasn’t been there, let me know.

Aaron Williams

I wish, having a house party tonight. I get my second dose of Pfizer in two weeks so I’ll try next month

-Aaron

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 7:56 AM Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:
Anyone thinking of going to CMO tonight?  It’s good weather and next Saturday the forecast is not so good.  I was thinking it would be a good night for some observing.

If anyone hasn’t been there, let me know.

Jeff Allegrezza

I'll head up there well ahead of sunset.   I have never been, although Rick gave me some directions.

Disclaimer: when it comes to etiquette while observing with others or amateur astronomy in general, I don't yet know what i'm doing.   I'll try to behave though.

Jeff
cell phone:  205-527-5416