CMO work day this Saturday (05/08/2021)

James Moore

Hello,

Sterling says that we need to have a work day on Saturday. We need to do some "mowing and blowing", weed eating, ant bed killing, etc. If you can spare the time (and the equipment) to help out on Saturday, we'd appreciate it!

I "think* there may be a few folks headed up there on Friday as well. Watch this space for any specific needs that may arise.

Thanks!  -- James

Sterling DeRamus

I’m sure it could use some stuff done. At least mowing and killing bugs. It’s spring after all.

On May 5, 2021, at 8:35 AM, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore@...> wrote:

Hello,

Sterling says that we need to have a work day on Saturday. We need to do some "mowing and blowing", weed eating, ant bed killing, etc. If you can spare the time (and the equipment) to help out on Saturday, we'd appreciate it!

I "think* there may be a few folks headed up there on Friday as well. Watch this space for any specific needs that may arise.

Thanks!  -- James

Robert Pitt

I plan to show up mid Fri afternoon to check out the small obs I have been using and on Sat. I hope to bring my large mower up (assuming I can get it started).

I’m sure it could use some stuff done. At least mowing and killing bugs. It’s spring after all.

On May 5, 2021, at 8:35 AM, James Moore via groups.io <jasbmoore@...> wrote:

Hello,

Sterling says that we need to have a work day on Saturday. We need to do some "mowing and blowing", weed eating, ant bed killing, etc. If you can spare the time (and the equipment) to help out on Saturday, we'd appreciate it!

I "think* there may be a few folks headed up there on Friday as well. Watch this space for any specific needs that may arise.

Thanks!  -- James

James Moore

Well -- I didn't check the calendar before throwing out a date. This weekend is Mother's Day weekend, and I'm sure that many of you may already have other plans. I'm going to back up and propose that we move the work day to the NEXT Saturday (5/15/2021). I'll send out a new thread about that with more details. That will also give us a little more time to plan things out.

Thanks again! -- James

P.S. That of course doesn't preclude anyone from going up to CMO this weekend!