cute little horsehead from last night

Robert Pitt

here is a rather pale horsehead (too much color gradient if I increase the contrast). Using my 12.5in  f/5.7 Hyperion with ASI 6200MC with Triad ultra filter; 19 subs at 5 min each from my light polluted backyard. Will keep trying later in the winter as it rises earlier.

John D.

I think it's a great photo given how difficult it is to capture that booger.

On Sunday, October 17, 2021, 06:34:33 PM CDT, Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:

here is a rather pale horsehead (too much color gradient if I increase the contrast). Using my 12.5in  f/5.7 Hyperion with ASI 6200MC with Triad ultra filter; 19 subs at 5 min each from my light polluted backyard. Will keep trying later in the winter as it rises earlier.

It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

Robert Pitt

Thanks John