From: Ed Knight [mailto:ejknight@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 5:33 PM
To: bas-astro@egroups.com
Subject: [bas-astro] Dob For Sale

I received this in the mail this afternoon..Anyone want to buy a
Dob???
DOB FOR SALE
The telescope is a Meade 10" Starfinder with an f/4.5 mirror that was
purchased in June 1997. I used it 10 or so times after purchase when
I lived 30 miles outside B'ham. Because of poor lighting conditions,
it has not been used since Oct 1997 when I moved to Southside. An
Orion collimating eyepiece, Meade 6x30 viewfinder, and Meade MA 25 mm
lense is included in the price. I would like to get $450 for it and
would like to sell it by Dec. 31, after which time it will move with
me to Virginia. I can be reached at work at 934-5459 or home after 6
PM at
930-0741. Thanks again.

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

All
The seller of the scope is David Lazarchik, He works at UAB.
Sorry I did not include his name in the first post.. I'm a little slow
tonight
ejk

I received this in the mail this afternoon..Anyone want to buy a
Dob???
DOB FOR SALE
The telescope is a Meade 10" Starfinder with an f/4.5 mirror that was
purchased in June 1997. I used it 10 or so times after purchase when
I lived 30 miles outside B'ham. Because of poor lighting conditions,
it has not been used since Oct 1997 when I moved to Southside. An
Orion collimating eyepiece, Meade 6x30 viewfinder, and Meade MA 25 mm
lense is included in the price. I would like to get $450 for it and
would like to sell it by Dec. 31, after which time it will move with
me to Virginia. I can be reached at work at 934-5459 or home after 6
PM at
930-0741. Thanks again.

Clark Mason <cmason@...>

The guy at 934-5459 of course ;-)

Stay warm my friend and may your holidays be safe and joyful.

Clark