Ed Knight

James Moore

It is my sad duty to report that long time member and past club president Ed Knight passed away last night. We are all stunned and saddened by the sudden loss of Ed. He did so much for the club, including serving for many years as our webmaster. Ed will be greatly missed.

As soon as we have more details I will be sure to pass them along.

James

scott pellet

Ed's wife, Kay, sent me a note stating that someone sent her a beautiful presentation from star registry about entering a star in Ed's name.  She wants to thank whomever that was.  Does anyone monitoring this group know who the kind person was that provided that recognition?

Fred Rains

Scott,

It wasn’t me but kudos to whoever it was.

Fred