First CMO star party date for 2022!

James Moore

Hello, everyone!

Scott was kind enough to generate the star party dates for 2022 for us this week. Believe it or not, the first CMO date is JANUARY 1, 2022! I don't know if the weather will hold out, but if you have had your fill of football and festivities by then, here's a great excuse to get out of the house.

I will post the star party date files to the listserv shortly.

Clear skies, everyone -- and thank you, Scott!

James

Adam Holmes

Hi, I'm new around here and new to stargazing. Would this be something I could potentially check out? I'm not sure what the listserv is.

Thanks,

Adam

Sterling DeRamus

Yes. This is the place. Welcome!

It’s just a list serv where you can post something astronomical related or picture. Or just a dumb question. Introduce yourself first though and then attend our meetings. Next one is January 18 via zoom at 7 am.

On Dec 31, 2021, at 10:14 PM, Adam Holmes <adamholmes749@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm new around here and new to stargazing. Would this be something I could potentially check out? I'm not sure what the listserv is.

Thanks,

Adam

Don Waters

1. How do I access the "listserv"? If I received instructions, I have lost them.
2. I hope to get to some CMO outings this year as I have a more portable setup, but not while omicron is raging.

Don