French Camp

Sterling DeRamus

French Camp was great as always. Sure wish the bunkhouse had been opened though! Attached are some pics. I did a bit of it M81/2 but it needs a lot more and I should have worked harder on focusing!

Sterling DeRamus

One essential piece of gear at French camp is a dew heater. My dew shield kept it at
Bay. But the guy with the 8 inch Meade was done about an hour or two after sunset.

On Apr 11, 2021, at 10:27 PM, Sterling DeRamus via groups.io <sterling.deramus=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐French Camp was great as always. Sure wish the bunkhouse had been opened though! Attached are some pics. I did a bit of it M81/2 but it needs a lot more and I should have worked harder on focusing!

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://bas-astro.groups.io/g/main/attachment/5554/0
image1.jpeg: https://bas-astro.groups.io/g/main/attachment/5554/1
image3.jpeg: https://bas-astro.groups.io/g/main/attachment/5554/2