Ft Davis trip?

Sterling DeRamus

Just thinking of heading out there for Labor Day weekend. Maybe leave Thursday after work. One day off. Three nights observing. Drive back on Labor Day

Don Waters

I am still avoiding close contact due to COVID Delta. It's a long ride to make in a single day!
Don

Sterling DeRamus

15-16 hours. Get up at 6 and just go. Be back by 10.

On Aug 26, 2021, at 8:48 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

I am still avoiding close contact due to COVID Delta. It's a long ride to make in a single day!
Don

Sterling DeRamus

And I am vaccinated.

On Aug 26, 2021, at 8:48 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

I am still avoiding close contact due to COVID Delta. It's a long ride to make in a single day!
Don

Don Waters

Me, too, but can still get this and although likely minor illness, can be significant and/or long term. 12% of UAB hospitalizations are vaccinated. Also, some evidence the efficacy is reduced after 6 months (which is where I am), plus being being in the older, more at-risk, than you.

Yes, low risk for me, but staying away is no-risk. You have fun,

Don