From: Danny Portillo
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:26 PM
To: danny_portillo@...
Subject: Where to go to see Jupiter - Saturn

Hello Sir.

My family and I live in Birmingham area, we would like to know where can we go to see the Jupiter Saturn conjunction. We don't mine to drive 1 hour or even more if necessary.

Thank you very much for your advice

Danny Portillo

Wayne Eads

If they are looking for a good visual spot or to try for a wide field photo then any high point around Birmingham with a SW view should work for a look.

 I've shot many very nice sunsets at several locations including Vulcan Park, the ridge around Tip Top Grill, and several other spots along Red Mountain. I imaged comet neowise just off Deer Foot on Husky Parkway in Trussville. There is a nice open field with a SW view just before the high school.

As of right now I plan to be up at CMO this evening if anyone would like to join me. There are much better locations but the field has power and it's easy to setup before sunset.

Wayne Eads