Topics

Helpful hints: Dues

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

I would like to take this time to say Happy New Year to all our members.

For those of you that my not be sure on how to get your membership dues to us. Here isa couple of ways:

PayPal

Here's how to make a payment:

1.   Log in to your PayPal account.

2.   Click Send Money.

3.   Enter the recipient's email address and the amount you want to pay.     payments@...

4.   Make your selection accordingly, then choose the reason for the payment.     Items and Services

5.  Click Continue.

6.  Review the amount, the payment method, and shipping address.   SUBMIT

OR

Check Payable to Bas-Astro Society

mail to:

Birmingham Astronomical Society

c/o Howard Ricky Tyra

20 Dundee Drive

Oneonta, Al 35121

Memberships: Individual $25.00, Family $30.00 , Students- Free must submit membership form with  school  grade or edu level.

If you don’t know or not sure when your dues are, just send me a email,   hrtyra@...

We would like to thank all members that have made donations of equipment to the Bas-Astro Society. We very much appreciate the donations and will use the equipment to further our continuing Education and Outreach programs.

Lastly a quick reminder that the dues we receive go to support the programs just mentioned and also our equipment and  facility at Chandler Mnt.

Thanks again to all our members and their continued support.

Looking forward to a good year of Clear Skies.

Sincerely,

Rick

Howard Ricky Tyra
Treasurer, ALCOR Coordinator
Birmingham Astronomical Society
Clear Skies

Martin

I just sent the payment
Thanks

Martin Rodriguez

[...]

John

Rick,

Mine has been coming out automatically every year.  Should it still work that way?

John

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 1:13 PM, Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)
<hrtyra@...> wrote:

[...]

Got it thanks
Rick

<hrtyra@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark Copper

This form should work also:
   https://www.bas-astro.com/dues_bas/dues.php

I think if you're signed up for automatic renewal you don't need to do anything.

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Yes automatic renewals for PayPal is fine, this was mostly for new members and to help some that hadn’t signed up for PayPal
Thanks Y’all