Topics

Horeshead Nebula

Sterling DeRamus

This is only 32 minutes of data, or 64 shots at 30 seconds. ISO 3200. I’m pleased with how this turned out. Less noise than my Pleiades shot. Maybe better processing.

Tony

That is very nice!

Tony Edwards

John

Very good, Sterling, especially for such a short total exposure time!

John

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:09 AM, Tony
<mineralmanager@...> wrote:
That is very nice!

Tony Edwards

Fred Rains

Nice!

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020, 08:05:39 AM CST, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@...> wrote:

This is only 32 minutes of data, or 64 shots at 30 seconds.  ISO 3200.  I’m pleased with how this turned out.  Less noise than my Pleiades shot.  Maybe better processing.

Attachments:

Martin

Very nice Sterling, where did you take the pictures? CMO?

Martin Rodriguez

This is only 32 minutes of data, or 64 shots at 30 seconds.  ISO 3200.  I’m pleased with how this turned out.  Less noise than my Pleiades shot.  Maybe better processing.

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://bas-astro.groups.io/g/main/attachment/5388/0

Robert Pitt

Very nice Sterling! I always like to see the gap between the mane and the head which is hard to get, and you got that!

This is only 32 minutes of data, or 64 shots at 30 seconds. ISO 3200. I’m pleased with how this turned out. Less noise than my Pleiades shot. Maybe better processing.

Attachments:
image0.jpeg: https://bas-astro.groups.io/g/main/attachment/5388/0

Mark Copper

Lovely! Very clean.

Sterling DeRamus

Martin,

Yes at CMO the night of the 14th. Same night I did my Pleiades.