From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Waters
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 9:39 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Subject: [bas-astro] Image stabilized binoculars

Bob (or anyone),

What are some suggestions?

Don

Fred Rains

+1 for the Canon 10x42. I had a chance to try a pair at this years WSP in February. Nice.

Fred

On Friday, December 18, 2020, 02:23:50 PM CST, Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:

Hello Don:

My favorites are the Canon 10 x 42 L IS WP, but are pricey. I also had two of the smaller versions which were also nice, but the larger L is in another league. Its been many years since I got them and there may be other options out there now though.