Topics

Jupiter Image

Don Waters

I have been working with a new guide ZWO ASO290MC and got a few images of Jupiter. These have not been post processed; I simply ran them through Autostakkert and Registax. Some work might bring out finer features, but I don't tend to spend a lot of time post-processing. 10" Meade. 10,000 frames, best 10%.

(Not sure the file added right.)

Very nice images! Looks like you captured a bright disturbance in the NTrZ!

Dr. Myron Wasiuta
President- MSRO Science, Inc
Director- Mark Slade Remote Observatory
Wilderness, VA USA

On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

I have been working with a new guide ZWO ASO290MC and got a few images of Jupiter. These have not been post processed; I simply ran them through Autostakkert and Registax. Some work might bring out finer features, but I don't tend to spend a lot of time post-processing. 10" Meade. 10,000 frames, best 10%.

(Not sure the file added right.)

Very nice Don!

I have been working with a new guide ZWO ASO290MC and got a few images of Jupiter. These have not been post processed; I simply ran them through Autostakkert and Registax. Some work might bring out finer features, but I don't tend to spend a lot of time post-processing. 10" Meade. 10,000 frames, best 10%.

(Not sure the file added right.)

Aaron Williams

Wow, nice job! That looks great.

-Aaron