Topics

Jupiter Image

Don Waters

I have been working with a new guide ZWO ASO290MC and got a few images of Jupiter. These have not been post processed; I simply ran them through Autostakkert and Registax. Some work might bring out finer features, but I don't tend to spend a lot of time post-processing. 10" Meade. 10,000 frames, best 10%. 

(Not sure the file added right.)

Don Waters

Myron Wasiuta

Very nice images! Looks like you captured a bright disturbance in the NTrZ!

Dr. Myron Wasiuta
President- MSRO Science, Inc
Director- Mark Slade Remote Observatory 
Wilderness, VA USA

On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:20 AM, Don Waters <donwaters201@...> wrote:

I have been working with a new guide ZWO ASO290MC and got a few images of Jupiter. These have not been post processed; I simply ran them through Autostakkert and Registax. Some work might bring out finer features, but I don't tend to spend a lot of time post-processing. 10" Meade. 10,000 frames, best 10%. 

Don Waters

Attachments:

Robert Pitt

Very nice Don!

From: main@bas-astro.groups.io <main@bas-astro.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Waters
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 07:21 AM
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Subject: [bas-astro] Jupiter Image

Don Waters

Attachments:

Aaron Williams

Wow, nice job! That looks great.

-Aaron