Topics

LX80 Multi-Mount For Sale

John

I paid $900 new for this most infamous of all Meade mounts.  Mine has always worked perfectly, though, unlike the horror stories I've read from others.  I only used it visually and only in Alt-Az mode.  It has carried a C9.25 and 8" Newtonian together many times, as seen from the attached photo at Chandler Mountain.  You may have seen it there a few years ago.  I have the box and all paperwork and accessories.  I would like $500 delivered in the Birmingham area.  You won't find another mount that can do what this one does, that is for sure.