M31 last night

Sterling DeRamus

Ok. Here is my M31 from last night.

136 shots at 45 seconds each. 102 minutes total. No guiding. 10 darks. Canon T3i. William Optic 71 Gran Turismo. Not too bad. But my camera battery died before I got a full hour.

davis.rick393@...

Beautiful image Sterling! And on this 9/11 Remembrance Day thank you for your service to our great nation! 🇺🇸

On Sep 11, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Sterling DeRamus <sterling.deramus@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok. Here is my M31 from last night.

136 shots at 45 seconds each. 102 minutes total. No guiding. 10 darks. Canon T3i. William Optic 71 Gran Turismo. Not too bad. But my camera battery died before I got a full hour.

<image0.jpeg>

Robert Pitt

Nice detail Sterling! Preserved the core too. Interesting stuff at long
edges.

136 shots at 45 seconds each. 102 minutes total. No guiding. 10 darks.
Canon T3i. William Optic 71 Gran Turismo. Not too bad. But my camera
battery died before I got a full hour.

Jeff Allegrezza

looks great!