MOUNT WANTED

Don Waters

My old Celestron mount has died and nothing seems available anywhere. Does anyone have anything for sale/rent? I am open to just about any EQ that will guide, or any brand, although I prefer Celestron, Skywatcher and iOptron. I only have about 25 lbs, of payload. Price negotiable.

Also, does anyone know if the club has one I could borrow?

Don Waters

Robert Pitt

Sorry to hear that Don! I thought I lost mine last night, but was able to reboot and was OK...
I have a Celestron CGEM that you could borrow for a couple of months (use it for traveling with my RASA 8, but may not get it out soon).
Regards,
Bob

-----------------------------------------

To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Friday May 21 2021 7:23:13AM
Subject: [bas-astro] MOUNT WANTED

My old Celestron mount has died and nothing seems available anywhere. Does anyone have anything for sale/rent? I am open to just about any EQ that will guide, or any brand, although I prefer Celestron, Skywatcher and iOptron. I only have about 25 lbs, of payload. Price negotiable.

Don Waters

wallace parker

I have a Loaded Losmandy G11 with same computer/drives as

CMO Mountain Instruments M250 with dual use saddles/gps . Also have SB8100 camera and

2 Telescopes --Celestron C11  and 127 Exp Sci

Wallace

On 5/21/2021 8:11 AM, Don Waters wrote:

Don Waters