From: "Don Waters"
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Sent: Friday May 21 2021 7:23:13AM
Subject: [bas-astro] MOUNT WANTED

My old Celestron mount has died and nothing seems available anywhere. Does anyone have anything for sale/rent? I am open to just about any EQ that will guide, or any brand, although I prefer Celestron, Skywatcher and iOptron. I only have about 25 lbs, of payload. Price negotiable.

Also, does anyone know if the club has one I could borrow?

Don Waters

wallace parker

I have a Loaded Losmandy G11 with same computer/drives as

CMO Mountain Instruments M250 with dual use saddles/gps . Also have SB8100 camera and

2 Telescopes --Celestron C11  and 127 Exp Sci

Wallace