From: "Ed Knight" <ejknight@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:23:08 -0000
To: bas-astro@egroups.com
Subject: [bas-astro] neat site

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

No work day tomorrow!

Kevin Yates wrote:

Have heavens above bookmarked. Very neat. Are we working the 9th?

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

HEY MARK,
Thanks for the day off ;}
However...
I'm getting worried about some of you guys....What messages????

From: "Ed Knight" <ejknight@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:23:08 -0000
To: bas-astro@egroups.com

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

I'm not sure what messages Kevin is speaking of. Meanwhile, please enjoy the attached image of the Takahashi 8" refractor. One can always dream! ;-) BTW, for scale, the guide scope is a 4"........

"Charter.net" wrote:

HEY MARK,
Thanks for the day off ;}
However...
I'm getting worried about some of you guys....What messages????

Kevin W. Yates

Ed,
That message was for you not Mark. How soon we forget.....

KY

From: "Ed Knight" <ejknight@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:23:08 -0000
To: bas-astro@egroups.com

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Charter.net <ejknight@...>

HOOOO....
You Da MAN!
Hey Guys is that going to be Marks' or Dougs' new scope.

From: "Ed Knight" <ejknight@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:23:08 -0000
To: bas-astro@egroups.com

http://www.heavens-above.com/

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

Only people who live in Homewood can afford it........