Topics

New Member Greetings

Tony

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.

Sterling DeRamus

Welcome, Tony. Great shots.

On Nov 8, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Tony <mineralmanager@...> wrote:

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.

Attachments:

Martin

Very nice!

Martin Rodriguez

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.

Impressive Tony!

Greetings to everyone! My name is Tony. I’m looking forward to meeting in person sometime in the near future post Covid. I thought I’d share a “poster” I made from shots I took this past month of Mars. I think I’ve been having too much fun as I made a labelled albedo map of the photos too. I used a 203mm Newtonian, a Powermate 5x, and ZWO ASI 178mc, Pipp, AutoStakkert3, Registax, and a little PS. I know using the PM5x with my 8 inch is oversampling, but I did binning on some. First time trying, eh. -   Anyway, I was happy with the photos I got. Now its time to try some deep sky targets with my dslr.

Attachments:

Mark Copper

Nice work!

Myron Wasiuta