[NOVAC] comet Leonard

Myron Wasiuta

Thanks Kevin-coming from you that's quite a compliment! Here is a cleaned up version of the image taken with the ES 102 mm refractor. It was tweaked by Scott Busby who is one of the more knowledgeable people in our club here in fredericksburg when it comes to image processing and capture. He operates and owns Belmont Observatory near Lake Anna.

Dr. Myron E. Wasiuta
President, MSRO Science, Inc
Director, Mark Slade Remote Observatory

That’s an APOD deserving image!

Thanks Kevin-coming from you that's quite a compliment! Here is a cleaned up version of the image taken with the ES 102 mm refractor. It was tweaked by Scott Busby who is one of the more knowledgeable people in our club here in fredericksburg when it comes to image processing and capture. He operates and owns Belmont Observatory near Lake Anna.

Dr. Myron E. Wasiuta
President, MSRO Science, Inc
Director, Mark Slade Remote Observatory

Thank you Robert! I was surprised at how it turned out considering the sky was bright with  moonlight and the comet was only about 45 degrees up in the north-eastern sky.

Dr. Myron E. Wasiuta
President, MSRO Science, Inc
Director, Mark Slade Remote Observatory
Wilderness, VA USA