Topics

Oct 20 Zoom meeting

Mark Copper

I very much enjoyed last night's presentation. (had to rush off early). Thanks all.

Something we could do with a remote meeting that would have been difficult otherwise (COVID silver lining).

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Been trying to get on call for today but can't sorry we got to got to make things better hope all elections go well.

Rick

Howard Ricky Tyra
Treasurer, ALCOR Coordinator
Birmingham Astronomical Society