Pitt's Ha astrophotos from past couple of weeks

Robert Pitt

Howdy folks:
I just posted 7 recent astrophotos on my flickr page that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobpittphotos/

I sent some of these out to you already, but there are a couple of new ones (tadpoles and Thor, for example). These are Ha. I have been working on O3 and S2 also, but apparently they are more affected by the moon than the Ha, so hopefully can get more of those elements in the coming weeks. Putting off trying to figure out how to combine in color, but hopefully will be lucky soon and figure that out.....

Tony

Bob,

Very nice astro photos (and others) on flickr.  Take a look at Trevor Jones video from his "astrobackyard" youtube channel for combining into color images in photoshop.  Also, I'd like to apologize to everyone for the clouds.  I take responsibility as my new C8 came in this week on Thursday lol.

 Link:

Best,
Tony Edwards

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 1:03 AM Robert Pitt <rpittal@...> wrote:
Howdy folks:
I just posted 7 recent astrophotos on my flickr page that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobpittphotos/

I sent some of these out to you already, but there are a couple of new ones (tadpoles and Thor, for example). These are Ha. I have been working on O3 and S2 also, but apparently they are more affected by the moon than the Ha, so hopefully can get more of those elements in the coming weeks. Putting off trying to figure out how to combine in color, but hopefully will be lucky soon and figure that out.....

Tony Edwards, Professional Geologist, Photographer, Outdoor Enthusiast, Former Scoutmaster, Amateur Astronomy Enthusiast, Fisherman, Plant Nerd, etc....

--
Tony Edwards
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008278175234

Robert Pitt

Thanks Tony; I will look at his videos again. Have fun with the C8!

[...]

Wayne Eads

Bob, very nice work there. While I don't shoot narrow band, there are several good tutorials on YouTube on the editing process that I've watched. Again nice work!!

Wayne Eads

I just posted 7 recent astrophotos on my flickr page that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobpittphotos/

I sent some of these out to you already, but there are a couple of new ones (tadpoles and Thor, for example). These are Ha. I have been working on O3 and S2 also, but apparently they are more affected by the moon than the Ha, so hopefully can get more of those elements in the coming weeks. Putting off trying to figure out how to combine in color, but hopefully will be lucky soon and figure that out.....

Thanks Wayne; lots of pieces to come together!