Plate solver download

Don Waters

Also, I have only used FITS so far, not JPG, and they work for me.
Don

Robert Pitt

Thanks Don. I did try that, but sounds like it is worth another try! I wonder about the effects of slight cropping which I do around the edges due to minor stacking misalignments (but that doesn’t affect the pixel size or focal length, just image size).