Samford Planetarium

adalinepace@...

Hi all! I recently took an internship as the social media director at Samford’s Christenberry Planetarium. My goal is to be posting several times a week on the official instagram, and I want to be sharing current information and photos about the world of astronomy. I wanted to know if you guys would be open to me sharing some of the photos you guys take and share with the group? With any photo shared I would include photo credit.

I totally understand if you guys want those photos to stay within the group, but if you are ok with it please let me know! I’d love to be sharing some of the cool work you guys do.

Sterling DeRamus

I have no issue with you sharing any photo of mine.

Sterling

On Nov 5, 2021, at 12:08 PM, adalinepace@... wrote:

Hi all! I recently took an internship as the social media director at Samford’s Christenberry Planetarium. My goal is to be posting several times a week on the official instagram, and I want to be sharing current information and photos about the world of astronomy. I wanted to know if you guys would be open to me sharing some of the photos you guys take and share with the group? With any photo shared I would include photo credit.

I totally understand if you guys want those photos to stay within the group, but if you are ok with it please let me know! I’d love to be sharing some of the cool work you guys do.

Aaron Williams

Hello!

It’s been a while since I’ve been out and about with the club, but if you want content here’s my Lightroom album:

-Aaron Williams

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 12:08 PM <adalinepace@...> wrote:
Hi all! I recently took an internship as the social media director at Samford’s Christenberry Planetarium. My goal is to be posting several times a week on the official instagram, and I want to be sharing current information and photos about the world of astronomy. I wanted to know if you guys would be open to me sharing some of the photos you guys take and share with the group? With any photo shared I would include photo credit.

I totally understand if you guys want those photos to stay within the group, but if you are ok with it please let me know! I’d love to be sharing some of the cool work you guys do.

Robert Pitt

Sure, feel free to use any of mine also.

Hi all! I recently took an internship as the social media director at Samford’s Christenberry Planetarium. My goal is to be posting several times a week on the official instagram, and I want to be sharing current information and photos about the world of astronomy. I wanted to know if you guys would be open to me sharing some of the photos you guys take and share with the group? With any photo shared I would include photo credit.

I totally understand if you guys want those photos to stay within the group, but if you are ok with it please let me know! I’d love to be sharing some of the cool work you guys do.

Martin

Happy to share pictures from my files, large files so if you want to, mail me a usb I can upload them and return to you and you can pick and choose the ones you want?
Let me know and I can send my address if needed

Martin Rodriguez