From: "Robert Pitt"
To: main@bas-astro.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday May 18 2021 8:10:59PM
Subject: [bas-astro] security contact for Chandler

Hello folks:

I forgot to mention something during our call tonight. When I was up at Chandler last week (late afternoon), I was visited by Mike Schultz (and his grandson) in his jeep. He is the 24-hr security person for Horsepens 40 and saw my truck at the observatories and came by. His family owns/runs Horsepens 40. He would like us to call him anytime we have an emergency up there (security or medical, for example) to help us, as 911 is pretty slow to get anyone up there. His cell number is 256-458-5160. He seems very friendly and helpful.

Tyra, Howard R (GE Healthcare)

Something to think about !
A first aid kit on site
The address posted for our site
And needed phone numbers for help besides 911. Fire, police, ambulance.

Just saying
Thanks
Rick

of course, call 911 also! I didn't mean to imply his help instead of official authorities, but he can respond more rapidly as needed.