St. George Island State Park

Jeff Allegrezza

Happy new year, everyone!

Does anyone have any experience with this site?   six hour drive and seems promising.

Jeff Allegrezza

I did figure out one flaw in this idea:  the park is booked up through July 2022!

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 3:51 PM Jeff Allegrezza via groups.io <jrallegrezza=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Happy new year, everyone!

Does anyone have any experience with this site?   six hour drive and seems promising.

Sterling DeRamus

Never been there but I have talked to them. They require you to join for a year to stay the whole night. But it’s not expensive. They are keen to have more star gazers.