Topics

Star Gazing Parties

Robby Flick <robbyflick@...>

Are the parties still on with Covid still happening. I’m new and would love to go to one.

Sterling DeRamus

We’re still going to CMO. It’s outside and easy to maintain social distances. If you have an underlying condition or COVID best not to go and be safe.

On Aug 10, 2020, at 4:48 PM, Robby Flick <robbyflick@...> wrote:

Are the parties still on with Covid still happening. I’m new and would love to go to one.

Robby Flick <robbyflick@...>

That is great but sad as well. So, the schedule is still the same.