Topics

Telescope for Sale

John

My next item for sale breaks my heart a bit to let go.  It's been my astrophotography telescope for about 8 years now.  It's the almost impossible to find Celestron C80ED doublet with the FPL-53 element.  It's never been the best cosmetically, as the paint is prone to easily scratching.  It had many marks when it was brand new.  I tried to capture some in the closeup picture.  There is nothing major at all, and the optics are great!

I want $325 local pickup.  I do live an hour and a half away from Birmingham, so I might ask to meet half way.  I'f I ship, it will be adding actual postage and PayPal to that price.  Here are some pictures of the scope along with some images taken with it.  It's top notch for imaging!  I no longer have the finder or the diagonal, so this is the price for the scope alone with a 2" to 1.25" adapter in it's original box.