Thank You

Sterling DeRamus

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sebella Henry <sebellakhenry@...>
Date: November 7, 2021 at 2:57:44 PM CST
To: Sterling DeRamus <Sterling.deramus@...>
Subject: Thank You

Dear Mr. Deramus,

Thank you for allowing me to attend the star party event last night.  It was amazing;  I learned and saw more than I thought I would.  Mr. Stephen Jones, Mr. Preston, and Mr. Jeff were very helpful.  I had a 3-hr Astronomy lesson and got to use equipment to see more than I could have ever imagined.  I saw Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter and 4 of its moons, Caroline's White Rose, the Nebula Ring, The Christmas Tree, The 7 Sisters, and so much more!  My favorite was seeing Andromeda! There were too many highlights to name them all, but I cannot thank you and your members enough for allowing me to not only tag along, but showing me and teaching me so much.

Sincerely,

Sebella Henry