Thank you

amy sealy

Hi, my name is Amy Sealy McGowin and am a  new member. My partner Brian Clancy  along with my two children Sealy 15 and Buddy 17 McGowin  are happy  to meet you !  We are interested in learning more about the night sky.  We were given a Celestron Nexstar telescope by my parents which we would love to be able to use with your help an expertise . We are excited to be a part of your group and know that  it will open up a whole new world for us. Thank you!

Jeff Allegrezza

Welcome!   We're glad you are here!

I've been doing this for about a year and the club members have been quite helpful, so just let us know what questions you have.

Jeff