Topics

Wanted Spare Parts

Wayne Eads

It's probably a long shot on here but I'm looking for spare parts for my Celestron CGEM II mount. A laps in judgment and not paying attention with some cables cost me a motor control board or hand controller or both last night.

I'm just seeing if anyone locally has any spare parts they would like to sell. The hand controller is a NexStar+, the motor control board we would just have to match up to see if it would work.

Leason learned, pay attention to what cable you're using and where you plug it in.

Thanks,

Wayne Eads