From: Kevin Yates [mailto:nerd@internetpro.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:43 PM
To: bas-astro@egroups.com
Subject: [bas-astro] Work

Are we going to work Saturday on the CMO? The weather I think is iffy. Hey,
since Alabama seems to be through with football this year I can probably
come and work.

ky

(Yes Mark and Ed I know Bama was through with football about september)

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

I plan to be there myself, if I can sweet talk the significant other.......

"Charter.net" wrote:

I plan to go up Saturday.. I hope that the weather cooperates.  Will be
sending an email out in the next day or so on what we plan to do.

Are we going to work Saturday on the CMO? The weather I think is iffy. Hey,
since Alabama seems to be through with football this year I can probably
come and work.

ky

(Yes Mark and Ed I know Bama was through with football about september)

Mark Lancaster <sky_guy@...>

Alabama who?

Kevin Yates wrote:

Are we going to work Saturday on the CMO? The weather I think is iffy. Hey,
since Alabama seems to be through with football this year I can probably
come and work.

ky

(Yes Mark and Ed I know Bama was through with football about september)

Kevin W. Yates

Are we going to work Saturday on the CMO? The weather I think is iffy. Hey,
since Alabama seems to be through with football this year I can probably
come and work.

ky

(Yes Mark and Ed I know Bama was through with football about september)

Clark Mason <cmason@...>

You know . . . that team in West Vance with all the tradishun :-)

War Eagle!

Are we going to work Saturday on the CMO? The weather I think is iffy. Hey,
since Alabama seems to be through with football this year I can probably
come and work.

ky

(Yes Mark and Ed I know Bama was through with football about september)

Kevin W. Yates

Ha ha. My ribs are killing me. Never laughed so hard. Hee hee. I guess we will never have another coach. I wouldn't want the job, either.

KY

From: "Clark Mason" <cmason@...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:11:11 -0600